Friday 15 April 2016

I must use that charm pack!

I opened a beautiful Moda charm pack a while ago and used half of the squares to make this mini quilt - you can read about this on a previous post


The other half of the squares were mostly blues and greens and I soon set to work on a project I'd spotted and pinned on Pinterest ages ago..



There is a patchwork element, a scrunching element, a boxing element and more,


you even have to sew a button on!

I was really pleased with the finished bag - all completed within the day, in between customers, conversations and cups of tea.


If you would like to make one I will be running a workshop on this soon, so watch this space!

Enjoy
Ali

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butterfly Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig